2014 Registration

LGSS Registration 2014

Please click the link above to download and print a copy of the 2014 Lorain Girls of Summer Softball Registration application. The information of where to mail it in is on the form. Please leave any questions you may have in the comments section or email us at loraingirlsofsummersoftball@yahoo.com.

We look forward to meeting and hearing from all of you!!

About these ads

61 thoughts on “2014 Registration

1. anna mccall says:

I need someone to contact me please 440-714-9872… I haven’t heard anything for my daughter Jada McCall she is 8…. Her registration was free this tear because she sold over 100 items last year please someone call me about info

2. admin says:

you can still register, no problem. Just download the registration on this website. Write FREE/CANDLES at the top and mail it in.

3. Jeannette says:

I would like to know if I could request a specific coach for this softball season. My daughter’s basketball coach also coaches lorain softball and I would like to have her on the same team.
    Thanks

4. Karlee says:

I’ve sent two emails and haven’t received a response about my daughters registration form being received. Can someone please contact me?

5. Angie Lovelace says:

Still waiting on some more information, this is our first year and I did the registration and fee has been paid. Now what??? Does a coach call us???? So confused on Lorain County’s process??!!!

• admin says:

Our process is that at the end of April, we have our coaches meeting…they are given a roster…they will contact you and inform you of practice times and locations…Games begin early June and are done by July 31. Games are at Lakeview park and no games Friday-Saturday-Sunday.

• We do not post a number because our work schedules do not allow for us to take calls….We are working on a recording that people can call….please post questions here or our email and we get back to you as soon as we can.

6. Marilyn Poltone says:

My granddaughter wants to play softball. Can I still sign her up? i printed a form and it’s ready to send.

• dalefig says:

Just cleats (preferably over gym shoes) and a glove, and sliding shorts. We provide team shirt and all other equipment.

7. Celsa Alexander says:

just found out about this I have a 7 year old who would love to play. Is there any way this is possible?

• At this time we have started a waiting list for 7-8 year olds….pls fill out an application …. download it from this website…do not send the money. We will contact you if we can place her on a team within the next couple weeks.

8. Heather says:

My daughter is on the waiting list for 7-8 year old. Has been every year in Lorain.
    My check was cashed already. How do I get a refund if she is not placed on a team.

9. Marilyn says:

When will the 12 year old girls start? Haven’t heard anything yet as to what team my granddaughter is on or about practices.

10. Heather Mills says:

Am I still able to register daughter. She is twelve. I can send in the application and money asap. I tried to email but it said it was failed. Thanks.

11. Belicia Otero says:

received a call at the end of april saying a coach would call me in the beginning of May. Still haven’t heard anything. I sent an e-mail last week but still no reply. If games are starting in June why haven’t I even received a call regarding practice or a coach?

• dalefig says:

what age is your daughter? What is her name? Emails will be checked tonight. Rookie division does have a waiting list at this point. Any child not placed on a team by 5/31/14 will be issued a refund.

12. Alex Rosa says:

Was left a message about fundraiser/schedules but no call back #, was not able to make the Lakeview meeting due to my graduation. Tried email and no response. My daughter’s name is Amaya Torres

13. STACEY SANTIAGO says:

Im new with this T-Ball. My daughter will be 5 in June. Can I still sign her up? Should I mail the app with the extra 10 fee now?

14. Marilyn says:

I sent my granddaughters form and check about April 28th. Check still has not been cashed. Are there not enough girls to play in that age group? She is 12.

15. Heather says:

Anyway you can post a link to the flyer for the fundraiser. I would like to email it out to friends & family. Thanks

16. Marilyn says:

I’m still waiting for a response for my granddaughter. Her name is Samantha Peak and she is 12 years old. Application was sent the end of April.

17. Elisa Calez says:

Apparently I am not going to get a response, games start today…oh well all I can say is I am totally disappointed to say the least, I would appreciate a full refund of my fee ASAP

• dalefig says:

I apologize for not seeing your comments, but your daughter was placed on a team weeks ago. You should have been contacted from the coach. Not one coach has reported not getting in touch with every girl. I will contact the coordinator.

• dalefig says:

The phone number we have on your daughters registration is not a working number. Pls call Christine, the intermediate coordinator at 714.3516. Your daughters team does not start games this week.

18. Marilyn says:

I’m not sure who the message is for that the phone number is not a working number. My name is Marilyn Poltrone and I’m checking for my granddaughter whom I have guardianship. I have not heard anything. I tried calling Christine and left a message for her to call me.